Rest, Restore and Reset Wellness Yoga Retreat
No need to pack, drive or fly with this stay at home wellness yoga retreat! Whether you have just one, two or three days, this retreat is designed to leave you restored, revitalized and balanced.
- Rest by turning your senses inward and slowing down. Free yourself from outside demands, screens, stressors and worldly distractions.
- Restore your energy with practices, like yoga, meditation, spending time in self reflection, nature, and in constructive rest.
- Reset the balance of your mind, body and spirit. And find a renewed sense of well being, peace, and self connection.
On the evening before the first day of your retreat you will unwind with a deeply relaxing yoga practice. Then in the morning you will begin your retreat with self care followed by a gentle flow yoga session and centering breath meditation. Your custom retreat schedule will guide you the rest of the day with specific wellness and contemplative practices. In the early evening we meet again for restorative yoga to transition you to deep restful sleep.
For those who want more one on one practice you’ll have the option to schedule an additional live session during the course of your retreat.*
All practice sessions are held live through Zoom.
1 Day $156
2 Day $254
3 Day $326
- 30 minute consultation
- 45 minute pre retreat evening yoga practice
- 60 minute yoga and meditation session each morning
- 45 minute restorative yoga practice each evening
- Custom retreat guide
- Option for additional live one on one practice (30 min $35 /60 min $65)
Ayurvedic Seasonal Rejuvenation Cleanses
What is an Ayurvedic Seasonal Cleanse?
Ayurveda, Yoga’s sister science of integrative health and wellbeing, says there are two perfect times to cleanse every year: the springtime and the fall. During these times of seasonal transition you can really benefit the most from taking some time out to assess and care for your mental and physical conditions. Ayurvedic cleanses are holistic, natural, and simple in the sense that they look to connect us to our own innate wisdom and ability to heal and reset overall balance.
As nature's elemental wheel turns so does ours, our energies may be more easily disturbed during the weeks between the seasons, so even a few days spent in intentional care, paying attention to your mental, physical and spiritual well being, goes a long way in keeping balanced and healthy throughout the year.
Ayurveda says that our bodies are always seeking to bring us back to balance. Seasonal cleansing helps support that process through natural and simple methods that allow for your body and mind to deeply restore, nourish and revitalize gently.
Rejuvenation and Balance
Ayurvedic cleanses are built around a simple premise of having a balancing and regulating daily routine called a “Dinacharya”, which include a wholesome vegetarian meal plan, daily yoga, meditation and specific Ayurvedic self care practices to nourish, soothe and gently detoxify the body. In stark contrast to harsh deprivation based cleanses or dieting, Ayurvedic cleansing is natural and holistic based.
- Improve and strengthen immunity
- Ease and build resilience to stress
- Improve metabolism and the digestive process
- Reduce overall inflammation
- Improve energy levels
- Improve sleep
- Replenish vital energy reserves (Ojas)
- Bring homeostasis to the mind and body
- Support emotional well being
- Deepen self connection and understanding
Joy offers options for 3, 5 or 7 day seasonal cleanses on an ongoing basis during the months of September and October in the fall and April and May in the spring.
You choose the length of your cleanse and what date you can start within those months.
How to do I start? Three easy steps...
- Set up a time to meet with Joy via Zoom for an Ayurvedic Assessment.
- You select either a 3, 5 or 7 day cleanse option and the date you will begin.
- Joy will then create your customized “Dinacharya” an Ayurvedic Daily Routine based on your individual needs and assessment.
Cost is $254 which will include:
- 60 minute Ayurvedic Assessment
- Design of your personal Dinacharya (Daily Routine)
- 60 minute session to review Dinacharya
- PDF copy of plan and instructions
- Text support for duration of your cleanse
- 30 minute followup meeting
Please Note: There will be an estimated $50-$150 of additional costs to purchase your own groceries and other supplies related to your cleanse.
Sign up for email updates!
Sign up for my email updates and get free yoga and ayurveda tips to keep you inspired, healthy and balanced!